Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Wanna Know a Secret?

Well, you'll have to go check out this event on Sat and see what you find out. Jeannene Przyblyski of the San Francisco Bureau of Urban Secrets is leading a hike in SF on Sat, June 16 - On the Trail with Comings and Goings.

Starting at the Merrie Way Parking Lot on Point Lobos Avenue (just below 48th Avenue and just above Louis’s Restaurant) the tour begins at 1:00 p.m. Wear sturdy shoes. Tour involves moderate walking, some steps and steeper grades.

They also suggest you download the 17 track podcast and track list to go along with the hike.

This is one of my favorite hikes in SF, one of those places you have to know to look for. I have no idea what secrets they'll be giving away, but with the ruins of the Sutro Baths, the labyrinth at Land's End, and the ever present mysterious fog cloaking the Golden Gate, the area is full of secrets, I'm sure.

Tell me what you learn. I won't tell anyone. ;)