Monday, June 4, 2007

Stationery-o-rama

Hi! I'm back! The tour back east was great - caught up with a lot of people and saw all sorts of good stuff. I think I mentioned I went to the National Stationery Show in NY - many people wonder why in the world I'd go to that, but it's because it's so pretty! I love all that stationery I never use, and in this case, I couldn't even buy it so that was even better! I'm still a novice to the show since I only allowed one day for it, and it was HUGE, and apparently, you can take pictures of stuff you liked too!

Well, since I didn't take pictures, I just came across this other blogger who went there and did. Check it out, and maybe you'll understand why it's so fun! And you can look out for these items in stores near you, now that all the store owners have seen it and fallen in love too...

Stationery Show part 1
Stationery Show part 2

There's other cool design-y stuff on this blog too, so I'm going to have to add this to my list of sites to keep an eye on.