Monday, June 18, 2007

Head outside - Summer is here!

I decided to have a theme this week - there are so many great things to do outside when summer arrives, that I decided everything I post this week will be an outdoor event.

The first is one of the SF staples that you need to check out. I STILL have never been after all this time in the city, but from what I hear, The Stern Grove Festival is one of the summer's best. Even if it does happen in the fog pretty often.

It takes place every Sunday from now until August 19. My top picks would be July 1 with the Preservation Hall Jazz Band and Lavay Smith, July 29 with some Afro-Caribbean music and August 12 with the SF Ballet. But you pick your faves - there are so many different styles of music and performance to choose from! Or go to them all!