Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Now it's time for the blue, white and red!


I know I've posted something about this here last year, but I still like it, and hope that this year, I'll actually be able to go! It's almost time again for bastille day, and the french are getting started early at the Rickshaw Stop with the 10th anniversary of Bardot-a-go-go.

Back in '96 I spent Bastille Day in Paris with my friend whose b-day is right before. We celebrated her 21st b-day dancing all night long in a club near the Arch de Triumph. We didn't want to pay to take a taxi home, so we stayed out until the subway started up again at 6am. Anyway, the point of my story is, that I'm going to do my best to get her to come out on Friday night to go to this! Although I suspect we'll be home before 6 this time.

No comments: