Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Fully Flared


This came across my screen last week, and I should have posted it then, but it's still cool. I'm kind of a sucker for cool skate/snowboard videos - I love warren miller, and this weekend I watched some snowboard ones with some friends in Tahoe and it totally got me all jazzed to go out on the mountain on sunday. But the one I want to share with you today is called Fully Flared directed by Spike Jonze. Click the link to check out the intro on YouTube. It's awesome. Slo-mo skateboarding over exploding obstacles. Like Tony Hawk Pro Skater crossed with dynamite, but in real life. I love playing Tony Hawk, BTW. The closest I'll get to getting on a board, but maybe there'll be a Wii version of it sometime...

Anyway, I think I'm going to purchase the whole DVD. Looks like SK8S on Haight has it in stock - I may have to walk down there tomorrow and get it! Fun!