Friday, January 30, 2009

Best Seats in the Sky

I just learned about this super awesome website - Seat Guru! It's got every airline and seat maps of all the plane types flown by that airline. AND these seat maps are annotated with information about each individual seat as you mouse over them, so you know what you're in for and aren't disappointed that your view is blocked by the engine, or worse yet, you're in the one row that doesn't recline!


In my most recent reservation, after picking seat 7A, thinking it was one behind the bulkhead, so it would have stowage, but also a good view, I consulted this site, only to find that seat has a protrusion from the wall making it slightly uncomfortable, but that the bulkhead seats have foot cutouts, so there's room for your feet to stretch AND even a small bag! Wow! I never would've known until I was unhappily seated on the plane that day.

Here's to no more unpleasant seating surprises in the sky!

No comments: