Tuesday, May 8, 2007

A Hip Hotel for Dogs and Cats

I've been holding off on posting this one since I wanted to make sure it is actually happening! It's a little shameless self promotion, but I think still worthy of my list. The weekend is finally arriving when the opening of my first big project as a solo graphic designer is happening.

Wag Hotels, San Francisco, a hotel exclusively for dogs and cats opens its doors Saturday, May 12 and 13 with a grand opening celebration. There will be treats for pets and people alike all weekend so come on by and check it out. There's a pool, luxury suites, a boutique and salon. And make sure you stop to look at the restroom signs too. I designed those (along with the other big graphics in the store/hotel). :)

Oh yeah - it's from 10 am - 8 pm at 25 14th street - by Best Buy and Rainbow Grocery. I'll be there from about 6-8 on Sat and in the afternoon on Sunday so stop by and say hi!