Tuesday, March 20, 2007

welcome to my thing of the day

Daily Candy, Splendora, The Juice, Charles and Marie, Nestmaker, FunCheapSF. These are all different e-mail lists that I'm on and that greet me morning, noon, or night to remind me that even if I haven't gotten e-mail from friends in a couple hours, my e-mail still works. The day my Daily Candy stopped coming, I realized, SOMETHING must be wrong! Luckily my e-mail is fixed and I'm hearing from all my friends again - subscribed and real. :)

You may or may not be on some or all these lists, but I find that usually, something pops out at me that I find interesting and get sidetracked into the world of the internet when I should be working. So, I thought I'd help you out. I'm going to pick my ONE thing of the day, and post it here.

These will be primarily San Francisco focused, but since I do love to travel, any must see/do things for other places will likely make an appearance too.

Happy sidetracking!