Tuesday, March 27, 2007

South African Gems

I just watched Blood Diamond, and I totally want to go back to Africa now. It's just such a captivating place with so many stories to tell. But perhaps in the meantime I'll take a virtual "flight" to the wine country of South Africa by visitng CAV wine bar on market street where they have a South African flight available.

You may be beginning to think that I only write about wine, but I'll try to mix it up more. So today, TheJuice arrived with this listing, and Daily Candy was about nighties and sheer shirts, and there's a sale at banana on handbags. South Africa is far more interesting. Thursday is when FunCheapSF comes out, so I usually get some goodies from them. :)

And thanks for the links from you all for other sites to get interesting listings from. Now we will definitely be in no shortage of interesting things of the day as those start rolling in.