Monday, September 24, 2007

Art for a good cause

My thing of the day turned into my thing of the week. And I admit, pretty weak at that... That's what happens when you have too much going on. I didn't even have time to go to any "things" much less tell you about them. So sorry.

So, now I'm getting back on that horse. I still have one crazy project, so no promises for daily updates, but at least it will be better, I hope.

Here's one that my friends and I may be going to check out next friday... Continuing on the theme of Old Enough to Buy Art - buying art for a good cause, Art for Aids is this friday night at Bonham's and Butterfields. Apparently "this event always sells out" according to their website, so I better get on it by getting my ticket now. It's a silent auction as well as a real auction, so that's going to be pretty exciting. I hope I don't sneeze at the wrong time.

And don't forget, you can still come to Old Enough to Buy Art Tuesday and Wednesday fron 7-9 and support the National Parkinson Foundation.